Whilst we have never had any sort of dispute and pride ourselves on being very flexible, courteous and helpful in offering a very personal service, we thought it prudent to clarify our terms of service.
Our good service to our clients is paramount and we wish to provide you with an excellent memorable experience. Because of this and not wishing to leave anything to chance, please will you provide accurate information and timing - for our part, we will always arrive in plenty of time ready for your departure.
DEPOSIT & HIRE
- Reservations: Cars and dates may be reserved for 14 days from the first agreement until a deposit of £100 per vehicle is paid to secure the booking. Please make your payment to Classic Rolls & Bentley Hire either by Bacs or Cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- Making a Reservation: A deposit is required and this is non-refundable within nine months of the event date. We request final settlement to be received 45 days prior to the hire date with payment made by Bacs or Cash.
- The maximum number of passengers carried by any of our cars is four adults plus the chauffeur.
- Cancellation: Must be made in writing or by email no later than 21 days prior to the wedding. The full outstanding balance is payable if a cancellation is received within 21 days of the hire date.
- Every care is taken to maintain our vehicles in full working order. In the unlikely event that the reserved car is unable to complete the engagement owing to mechanical failure, accident or any other cause whatsoever, then whilst we will make every effort to supply a satisfactory alternative or return any prepaid deposits or hire charges, no liability will be accepted for any consequential loss.
- The Hire Period is generally up to a maximum of four hours or an agreed arrangement to complete the task requiring extra time. This is from the time of arrival at the first pick up point to the last drop off point. Unless agreed at the time of the booking, we exercise the right to charge extra monies if the timing extends beyond this timescale.
- Whilst we will extend every courtesy to our passengers, we also exercise the right to terminate the booking if the client or passengers, in the chauffeur's judgement, are unfit to travel.
- Champagne: UK licensing laws prohibit Wedding Car Hire companies from supplying Champagne, which many brides and grooms have previously enjoyed during a pause in the journey from their Celebration to the Reception! All is not lost though, if you would like Champagne for the journey, please discuss with us and we shall be happy to collect a bottle from you prior to your wedding and our chauffeur will store it in a cool container until the time of opening!
- At your request, we can supply cool sparkling water and chocolates for £5. Please specify on the Booking Form.
- All cars are decked out with ivory coloured ribbons. Flowers and Coloured ribbon of your choice may be supplied or charged extra.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be satisfied that the published details, dates, times and addresses are correct on the 'Wedding Enquiry/Booking Form'. Corrections/alterations may be made but must be confirmed and acknowledged by email.