Privacy and Cookies. We only collect the data we need and do all we can to keep it secure.
- All bookings are covered by our usual Terms and Conditions.
- We take your privacy very seriously and we would only ever share your personal details if you have given us your express permission, and we'd never sell them to other organisations - ever!
- Any details you give to us are stored securely and can be withdrawn on request. By submitting an online form, your details are emailed to us and cannot be publicly viewed.
- Your details will be used to meet your enquiry or arrange your booking. We may use the email address to send a mailing within three months of your initial enquiry.
- Your usage of Facebook, Twitter or other social networks would be governed by their privacy policies - we recommend reviewing your privacy settings on these sites to make sure you don't share too much!
- If you send us feedback then it may be published on our site - you can advise us if you don't want it used in this way. Of course we'd only use your first names - we wouldn't ever publish your email address or other contact details. You may also choose to send photos or letters by email or post - again please let us know if you don't want these published.
- Occasionally we will take photographs of our cars during a wedding, which we may use for promotional purposes on Facebook or other social media but we will never publish personal data or anything other than first names and a few words about the day.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT (GDPR)
- We take every precaution to protect personal data that is given to us by our customers. The data we receive is used solely for the purpose of carrying out our duties, as the provider of wedding vehicles.
- We do not collect email addresses to forward them on to third parties, however, it is necessary for us to share information with our chauffeurs, which is directly related to our duties on a wedding day. Our chauffeurs may not be directly employed by us. All data shared with our chauffeurs will never contain email addresses and only names, phone numbers and addresses, relevant to the chauffeur's duty on the day.
- Data for payments is never requested and we supply our Bacs information so that you process payments through your bank.
- We have a legal obligation to keep booking records for a period of 5 years from the 31st January submission deadline for the relevant financial year - this is a minimum amount of time we will keep booking information for. All email communication and paper booking records will be destroyed after this time.
- Like HMRC, our accountants may require minimal information; however, this will never include email addresses or telephone numbers.
- If you require us to delete any information that we hold, please email this request to Classic Rolls and Bentley Hire. However, please note the exception, being the records we need to hold as required by the HMRC for the period as stated above.
- Most browsers are set to only accept 1st-party cookies, i.e. cookies from the site you are interacting with. This is normally fine, as they are generally used to improve your experience online - that's how we use them:
- Availability checker - we store your basic information on your computer, so if you come back to book later it's already in the booking form
- Google Analytics and Adwords - this tracks user browsing patterns to enable us to make sure the site is as useful to you as possible. No personally identifiable information is gathered in this.
Most customers opt to pay using online bank transfer for which we supply you with our bank details. No matter how you choose to pay, we do not store any payment information of yours to avoid any security risks.
All content on this website is owned by Classic Rolls and Bentley Hire unless otherwise stated. Please contact us to ask permission if you would like to use any of the images or text yourself.
- We make every effort to ensure that our website, downloads and emails are virus, spyware and error free. However Classic Rolls and Bentley Hire cannot accept any liability for problems or losses caused by using the site - we recommend that you always run up-to-date virus and spyware scanning software.
- Our website contains links to external sites and we are not liable for the content (or any loss or damage caused by visiting) these sites. We do try to make sure the links only go to quality sites, so please contact us if you have any concerns.
Hugh and Debby Illingworth are the sole proprietors of Classic Rolls and Bentley Hire.